7 Keys to Marketing a Service-Based Business繁體中
In our client-education webinar, we discussed the keys to marketing service-based businesses.
- CONTENT: Communicate your value and services while sharing credibility.
- REMOVE BARRIER TO ENTRY: Don’t make it difficult to communicate with you. Forms, Emails, Phone Numbers and Directions should be easily accessible on all devices.
- BUILD COMMUNITY: Leverage Social Media and local advertising opportunities to engage your community.
- COMMUNICATE: Be responsive to your loyal and potential customers. Communicate with them over email, campaigns and social media.
- DON’T BE AFRAID TO COMPETE: The internet levels the playing field. Design a cohesive and effective strategy to gain leads on Google and other space.
- IMPROVE SEO: Improve your website’s content and keywords. Submit and monitor your listings to search engines.
- LOCAL FLAVOR: Local advertising, newspapers, articles and other community participation can lead to awareness and credibility for your company!
Catch the full replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZQjGMaYL_Qby