5 Steps to Effective Email Marketing 繁體中文
Did you know that all maWebCenters clients have a brand new enhanced email marketing system? Check out our suggestions for running successful email campaigns and don’t forget to call us if you need help using our system!
1. Content, Content, Content!
Your message should have:
- A single and clear message
- A compelling subject line
- Relevant content
- A call to action
- If you’re company is an active blogger, consider using titles and short descriptions of articles to drive traffic to your blog
- Write your content in advance but schedule them to deliver at optimal times
- Did you know that Tuesdays at noon have the highest open rate for email campaigns?
- Plan topics in advance so it’s easier to sit down and create the content
3. Know Your Audience
- Where is your audience located and how can you add some local flavor?
- Segment your audience for different messages
- Provide relevant content to appropriate audiences to increase results
4. Have a Great System to Ensure Deliverability and Success!
- Messages that display properly on all devices
- Spam analysis
- Scheduled delivery.
- Mulitple send options
- Tracking and metrics so you can measure, monitor and adjust your strategy. (Track your open rates, click throughs and bounce backs)
5. Consistency and Posting Frequency
- Commit to a frequency you are comfortable with. Weekly or monthly is a great place to start!
- Send our “Special” campaigns around sales, deals and holidays in addition to your regularly scheduled campaigns
By: Sarah Rose Stackby
Thank you for this excellent guide to creating an effective email marketing campaign!
You are quite welcome, Leif!!!