Holiday Marketing Strategies
2013 Cyber Monday online sales totaled $2.29 BILLION– ADOBE SYSTEMS INC
According to Adobe, the dramatic increase is attributed to:
- Mobile sales grew 80% – $419 Million in sales
- Tablet Sales – $290.8 Million in sales
- Retailers sent 77% more online communication (Email, push notifications)
- $148 Million dollars clicked directly from social media
- Shoppers who clicked from FACEBOOK proved to be most valuable. Their average order was $97.01
- Shoppers who clicked from PINTEREST average order was $92.40
- Shoppers who clicked from FACEBOOK had a 38% higher conversation rate than those from Pinterst
Join us Tuesday, November 18, 2014 for a Webinar: Holiday Marketing Strategies to learn how you can leverage the upcoming holidays to grow your business. We will teach you how to create coupon codes, promote these coupons on social media, as well as via email campaigns that you have available with your website solution!
Seats are limited, so please visit this link ASAP to sign-up and we look forward to seeing you online!
Posted by Sarah Rose Stackby