5 Tips for a Website Makeover
It’s time. Your website has been outdated long enough and it may be starting to cost you business. We know it can be overwhelming, so let’s take a look at 5 key points to keep in mind when planning your website makeover.
1. What’s Your Point?
- What is the primary focus of your site?
- What is the secondary focus of your site?
2. Who’s Looking?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where are they located?
3. Social, Social, Social
- Social media is the largest referral network in history.
- Is the content on your site shareable?
- Are you driving your viewers to your social platforms?
4. Call to Action
- What do you want viewers to do?
- Sign up for a newsletter?
- Share something?
- Buy Something?
- Request more information?
5. Plan from A- Z
- Who will write the content?
- Media – Images, Videos, Downloads etc.?
- Who will Design?
- Who will Develop?
- Responsive Design?
- What about Marketing the Site? (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Campaigns)
By: Sarah Rose Stackby