Your hosting company’s downtime got you feeling down? 繁體中文
Techs, Specs and Security!
Your Web site will be hosted at our ultra-secure server facility with tiered, high-performance Dell PowerEdge servers powered by Intel Xeon processing technology. Your Web site traffic will be load balanced across clustered and fault tolerant Dell servers, Cisco networking devices and Network Appliance storage systems.
Our servers are located in facilities that are protected from fires, floods, earthquakes, power outages, and other disasters – natural or otherwise. A few of the measures we take at our secure facility include:
- Remotely-monitored video surveillance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hand-scanning authorization sensors using biometric recognition for clearance.
- Server racks reinforced against seismic anomalies, and scientifically exact bracing that adjoins our server racks and the caging environment to a below-floor channel.
- Clean power conditioned by an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). The UPS assures immunity from energy spikes and surges. Backup generators guarantee an alternate power source, providing hours of additional uptime in the event of a system failure.
- Multiple HVAC units supplement principal cooling systems for consistent temperature control and maximum airflow.
- A preferred alternative to conventional fire suppression methods, and intelligent early detection & backup fire suppression methods that prevent unnecessary equipment damage and incidental loss of uptime.
- On-premise security officers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our alarms are also monitored 24/7 to ensure rapid incident resolution.
- Electronic motion sensors detect and react to movement around the perimeters of the data centers and within their interiors.
Dual-Layer Firewall Protection – Our network is protected by a dual-layer firewall security system using Cisco ASA firewalls, thus making it virtually impossible for hackers or unauthorized users to compromise the integrity of your Web site.
Unlimited Site Traffic – Many providers set limits on the number of hits your site is able to receive. We don’t penalize our clients for becoming successful. You can be confident that your site will handle increased traffic at no added cost.
Posted by: Sarah Rose Stackby