Tech Update for mawc clients
We are always updating our system for our clients. Take a look at some of the recent enhancements –
- We can now add additional menus anywhere on the page as a widget. The options are both horizontal and vertical, both in a flyout configuration that works just like the existing menu.
- There is also a vertical, tree-type configuration that indents any menu items that are set as submenus, instead of hiding them to appear as a flyout. The default properties are based on the original menu properties of the current design.
- There is now an option to hide contacts so they will not come up in any contact search. When the user asks to delete a contact that cannot be deleted, the user will be asked if they want to delete the contact. Hidden contacts will not display unless the “include hidden contacts” box is checked. While editing a hidden contact, the user can un-hide it via the Contact Status option in the upper right portion of the window.
- While viewing the Page List in the Web site editor, there is an option to select how many pages are shown in the list to edit. Per-page options have been changed to 5, 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, and 200.
- While viewing Contacts in the Customer Manager, there is an option to select how many contacts are shown on the list to edit. Options have been changed to 5, 25, 50, 100, 250, and 500.
- Users can now send their orders to Quickbooks via Webgility. This feature can be set up by going to System, Configuration, Webgility ECC / Quickbooks. Please note this feature supports U.S. dollars only, and is unavailable to customers in Chinese.
Posted by: Sarah Rose Stack on behalf of maWebCenters newsletter writersby