What is “Good Content” Anyway? 繁體中文
People are bombarded by more and more information each day, and our lives are getting busier and busier. Identify the goals of your content to shape the direction you take.
GOAL: INCREASE SALES
- What makes you unique?
- What sets up apart from the competition?
- Have you won any recent awards or been involved in assisting the community?
- What are frustrations experienced by potential customers of your industry? How does your business solve these problems?
- Online bill pay
GOAL: INCREASE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- Online Appointments
- What to bring to the appointment
- More Information
GOAL: CREATE COMMUNITY
- Social Media Engagement
- “Follow Us” or “Connect with Us”, “Get Inspired” etc.
- Repost your clients
- Live Feeds
- Email Marketing
- Stay in touch!
GOAL: AWESOME WEBSITE:
- Rich / Visual / Media Rich
- Well-written, and updated
- Business Identity
- Easily Accessible Contact Information
- Call to Action
By: Sarah Rose Stackby